Shakespeare famously wrote “What’s in a name?” and that question is loaded with meaning for Kate Burgess. The owner and CEO of a Green Bay-based customer fulfillment and marketing service provider felt her company’s name didn’t quite get across everything it did. “We felt we did a good job of serving our customers and meeting [...]
David Thiel, executive director of Waupaca County Economic Development Corporation and co-chairman of the Global New North Stakeholder Committee, says regional companies have prime opportunities to grow through exporting. He sat down with Insight Associate Editor Nikki Kallio to talk about Global New North and an upcoming trade mission to South America. Global New North [...]
When David Olofson decided he wanted to connect with other small businesses in the Fond du Lac area, the owner of DD&P Services learned of a new group with networking at its core: The Imagination Network. “It’s just a great forum to meet others in similar situations,” Olofson says about the monthly gatherings. “You can [...]
It’s been one heck of a winter, with record-breaking cold temperatures and plenty of snow. While most of us have been complaining, the cold and snow is actually good news for some businesses. Here’s a look at several places that haven’t minded the snow and cold…too much. Travel industry Cold, wintry weather is definitely [...]
Also in this issue...
- INSIGHT ON: Technology Innovations – Does your company need a mobile app?
- FEATURE: Technology guru from Microsoft to keynote THINC!
- INSIGHT ON: Economic Development – Expanding their reach
- IN FOCUS: Small Business – Tapestry of the times
- IN FOCUS: Trending – Markets at inflection point
- UP FRONT: Pieces of eight
- UP FRONT: Regional Roundup – March 2014
- People on the Move – March 2014
- Business on the Move – March 2014
- From the Editor – Innovation drives need for new brand
- Final Frame – Building community